Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here!!!

2 posters

Go down

I'm here!!! Empty I'm here!!!

Post by StrifeXena Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi everyone! I’m Helen Sason from Xevera Mabalacat Pampanga. I’m a stay-at-home mom for a while after recently resigning from my previous job as a Senior Customer Support Professional for 10 years at Stream Global Services, formerly AOL Member Services in Clark Freeport Zone.

While exploring Odesk videos on Youtube, especially the Odesk Tips in Taglish, I’ve noticed a link to pinoydesk.com at the bottom of the video and that is how I came here to register.

I decided to join this group because as expected, Filipinos are accommodating and helpful. I believe that my future inquiries for Odesk will not be ignored.

By the way, I’m a body and health conscious person. I swim 3 times a week as my exercise routine and eat a balanced diet. I really love staying at home that’s why I expect that online job will be the right job for me.

Last edited by StrifeXena on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

StrifeXena
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

I'm here!!! Empty I EXIST

Post by nbtina Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello! My name is Tina Campos from Metro Manila. I’m a community development worker and trying to look for a part-time job. I am particularly involved in doing work regarding Rights of the Child. My colleague introduced me to odesk sometime May. I usually log-in browse the jobs and that's it. Not until I saw Emmz video on youtube that I thought of giving it a try - that it was a legitimate site. The video was really helpful. I joined pinoydesk with the hope that I’d get tips and suggestions on how to land a job at odesk. I am newbie. If I remember it right I have tried to apply to 4 data entry posts and all of them were declined.

This is also the my first time to join a forum so pardon me if I miss some forum etiquette. Please feel free to notify me about it.

more power to pinoydesk.

tina

nbtina
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum