Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie din ako!

2 posters

Go down

newbie din ako! Empty newbie din ako!

Post by zie Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:23 am

hello guys! zie here from cebu. i got an odesk account last sep09 but still haven't found any job coz I had no focus. I'm not even odesk ready yet! tsktsk. just found out about this forum and i know this will help inspire me to really work on my profile and finally land some jobs. thank you for creating this forum for us pinoys!

zie
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

newbie din ako! Empty Re: newbie din ako!

Post by zie Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:30 am

oops may format pala!
more info on me....

I'm zie from cebu, a stay-at-home mom who wants to earn online so I can always be with my bulilit. I happened to check out the forums at odesk and found this post calling all pinoy members. That's how I learned about pinoydesk. I am not employed by anyone as of the moment. I want to succeed in odesk. I really really hope this would work out for me. I know of some people (friends) who are doing good in odesk. I don't really get to see them often so I can't really ask help from them. This forum is exactly what I need to help me in this venture. Good luck to us all!

zie
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by angionnina Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Good luck us then Zie, also new to odesk but have an online job at another website.

angionnina
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down