Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to move on to the one that you really love the most?

2 posters

Go down

How to move on to the one that you really love the most?  Empty How to move on to the one that you really love the most?

Post by msanagustin Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Guys, really appreciate your advice on how to move on topic. Your free to post anything what you feel. You can share your experiences too...
msanagustin
msanagustin
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

How to move on to the one that you really love the most?  Empty Re: How to move on to the one that you really love the most?

Post by ieatrainbows Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 pm

if you mean, moving on from a break up or a long relationship gone sour, mukhang mahirap nga ata yan. i think para makamove on, you should try diverting your attention to other things like gawin mo ung mga bagay na hindi mo nagagawa before or hindi mo pa nagagawa. things na you don't normally do para ung attention mo mafofocus sa iba. you can also try staying away from the things that both of you do (when you're still together pa) kasi it will only bring back memories nung kayong dalawa pa and that would hurt, too.

i know na madaling sabihin pero mahirap gawin. but i think at this point, you should think of yourself first and love yourself more than think of the past and harbour the feeling of self-pity. lastly, be brave and stay strong.. Basketball
ieatrainbows
ieatrainbows
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

How to move on to the one that you really love the most?  Empty Re: How to move on to the one that you really love the most?

Post by msanagustin Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks ieatrainbows for the advice...Yeah your right gawin ang mga bagay na d kopa nagagawa before is a good idea, I'm planning to join some fun run & other sort of athletic stuff bounce but right now i'm focusing on my work and earning more profit like oDesk for part time is a big help for me to keep me busy, i also want to make some new friends here in Pinoydesk Smile
msanagustin
msanagustin
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down