Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARN Money Online Free ^_^ Welcome to PERA-Swela

Go down

EARN Money Online Free ^_^ Welcome to PERA-Swela Empty EARN Money Online Free ^_^ Welcome to PERA-Swela

Post by philtab Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:43 am

Magandang Bahay at lupa..

Kotse..

Magtravel sa ibang bansa kasama ang pamilya..

at siyempre maraming pera..

Gusto mo pero hindi mo magawa dahil isa ka sa mga ito?

Gusto magnegosyo pero walang capital, apply ng apply pero hindi matangap tangap? gusto magaral pero walang pangtuition fee? Gusto magartista pero hindi kagandahan? Tambay na gusto magkasilbi sa buhay. OFW na sawa magtrabaho abroad pero marami pang utang na dapat bayaran? Gusto magcall center pero di magaling mag english or call center agent na ayaw na ng graveyard at shifting schedule? Housewife? Overworked underpaid (hehe ako yan!) Not fit to work ang medical result? Naghahanap ng unang assignment sa odesk? diskompyado sa binigay ng trabaho ni odesk? Bored?

KAIBIGAN, Kung isa ka sa mga yan, lahat ikaw yan o awa ng Diyos e wala ka dyan kahit sino ka pa BASTA GUSTO MO KUMITA NG EXTRA CASH

WELCOME KA DITO SA PERA-SKWELA ^_^

The Science of Earning Money Online.

Now Earning Money is just a "CLKICK" away. 5-10MIN A DAY LANG!

Look at MY and our kapwa Pinoys payment proofs ( its not YET big buts its for real Smile )

( pacenxa na hindi ko pa gamay interface ni pinoydesk kaya visit ninyo na lang yung blog ko or my Sulit account. ^_^ for all the images )

Suli Ad - Click me!!

My Blog - Onlinetycoons-storm.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh Ano MAGEENROL KA NA BA?? kung interesado ka halika ichichika ko sayo pano yan kitain!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PTC ( PAID-TO-CLICK)

PTC SITES are sites where YOU get PAID simply by VIEWING ADS

Nagsimula ito nung 2008, isa itong ONLINE Marketing strategy ng mga advertisers, bloggers, buy and sellers & business men to promote their company and products. And WE as viewers are paid to simply VIEW their ads.

Bakit naman ako babayaran? Isipin nalang natin na ang mga ADVERTISERS ay mga ARTISTA. at TAYO (viewers) e mga FANS.

Kung maraming FANS ang ARTISTA e d mas sikat. kung mas sikat ang artista e d mas malaki ang kita(talent fee), kaya naman bilang thank you nila satin THEY PAY US. The objective of PTC is to increase traffic( visitors) in the advertisers sites.

Pano naman ako babayaran? You will be paid thru PAYPAL. and from Paypal tska mo ngayon itratransfer sa LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT mo and then to your wallet Money mouth. Paypal is an online payment processor or para madali magets isa siyang ONLINE BANK. ( for more detailed info >>CLICK<< me.)

$$$ Kung gets mo na PANAHAON NA PARA KUMITA LaughingMoney mouth $$$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Ok Interasado ako.. Ano ano bang gagawin? Kailangan at hindi kailangan?

WHAT TO DO:

REGISTER TO FREE AND LEGIT PAYING SITES. VIEW THEIR ADS ONE AT A TIME. VISIT THE SITE EVERYDAY (sabay mo lang sa facebook)

KAILANGAN:

* 5-10 MINUTES OF YOUR FREE TIME (kawawa ka naman kung wala ka nito)
* PERSONAL COMPUTER (may pc sa bahay, sa office, sa library, sa mall, sa shop wala kang lusot Tongue out
* Note** ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD COMPUTER/IP ADDRESS
* URGE TO EARN EXTRA CASH (napakahalaga nito Cool )
* LOTS AND LOTS OF PATIENCE ( Big money is not earn overnight)
* DREAMS (Your dreams define kung ano ang kahahantungan mo sa buhay)
* PAYPAL ACCOUNT ( Dito ipapasok ang EARNINGS mo. Its for free kaya relax ka lang diyan. I'll show you later)

HINDI KAILANGAN

* EXPERIENCE (NO experience needed. First timers are very much welcome. No gender or nationality issues. No height requirement. Houseband or housewife, kalbo at bungi, mahirap or mayaman pwedeng pwede)
* CAPITAL ( its optional )
* TAMAD ( walang puwang sa mundo ang tamad lalo na sa negosyo. Madali lang ito pero need ng sipag at diskarte)
* DOUBTS ( ok lang magduda sa umpisa pero kung buong buhay ka magduda e d sige manigas ka na lang diyan
* CLOSEMINDED ( Before you succeed sa kahit anong bagay kailangan matutunan muna mo ito at mamaster ibig sabihin MAKINIG AT MAGRESEARCH)
* MAREKLAMO ("ay ang liit naman ng kita, yoko na kakatamad")

NGAYONG ALAM MO NA KUNG ANONG DAPAT MERON AT WALA, MAGSIMULA NA TAYO DAHIL MARAMI PANG GAGAWIN...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Start:

Just follow these simple steps or visit my Blog for a more detailed instructions + images

Onlinetycoons-storm.blogspot.com

1. I highly suggest to make a business email (para sosyal)

2. Go to Paypal. Create an account. Just click the link.

PAYPAL.COM

Pag nasa Paypal na, Simply register and create your account

(Credits to Suzara000)

Step 1: Click on Sign Up

Step 2: Choose "Personal" and click on "Get Started"

Step 3: Fill-up the Registration Form. Uncheck the box where it says: Link my Credit Card.

Step 4: You will again be asked for your Credit Card. If you don't have a Credit Card you can proceed right away to your Account page by clicking on "Go to My Account" see instructions on image below.

Step 5: Congratulations you have successfully created your Paypal Account. See image below what your account page look like.

Ngayong may Paypal acocunt ka na wala ng makakapigil sayo para kumita online!! LETS GO!! NOW NA! Wink

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now its Time to Register to FREE AND LEGIT PAYING PTC SITES

NEOBUX

** If asked for a referrer just type in StormTycoon ** ( If not, just proceed in filling in the form)

Tulad ng ginawa natin Paypal, just click
>> Click <<me and you will be re-directed to Neobux

From there just follow these simple steps

Detailed instructions + images can be found on my blog

Onlinetycoons-storm.blogspot.com

(credits to Suzara000)

Step 1: Fill in the Registration form

After you hit "continue" an email will be send to your email address containing the verification code. Make sure that you can activate that right away. You will receive an email similar to the picture below.

Step 2: When you have finished your registration log-in to Neobux.

In your Account Summary Page click on "View Advertisements"

Step 3: After you click "View Advertisements" a list of ads will be shown.

Step 4: Click on one of the ads. Click on the Red Button. A new window will open where you have to view the Advertisement for a certain period of time.

Step 5: Wait for the advertisement to load and until the timer shows up. View the advertisement for about 20-30 seconds and wait for the timer to end. ( Ikaw na bahala kung gusto mo panoorin at basahin ung Ad as long as you keep the page open until the timer ends its ok. )

Step 6: When the timer ends, the validation message appears saying you already get credited for viewing the ad. Note: make sure that you finish the timer and the validation message appears so you get credited for viewing the advertisement. (sample image below)

Step 7: Now you may close the window and do the same to the remaining advertisements. View the advertisements one at a time.

THATS IT!!! WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS KASI MAS MAYAMAN KA NA NGAYON NG $4CENTS JUST BY CLICKING ADS USING 5-10MIN OF YOUR FREE TIME!

ALAM KONG MABIBITIN KA THATS WHY IM INVITING YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG. Where you can find other trusted legitimate free paying sites. Meron din dung mga tips and tricks, how to withdraw your earnings at ang favorite ko; HALL OF FAME para naman mas lalo ka mainspire CoolMoney mouth
ONLINETYCOONS-STORM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thats all folks! Thank you for reading! SIGURADO akong may mapapala ka if you would just give it a shot. LOTS to gain with nothing to lose!

PAPAHULI KA PA BA??

MABUHAY KA PINOY ODESKER! SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!

StormTycoon

var geo_Partner = 'afcc388e-9f20-4136-846e-bba492b6256b'; var geo_isCG = true;var geo_Partner = 'afcc388e-9f20-4136-846e-bba492b6256b'; var geo_isCG = true;var geo_Partner = 'afcc388e-9f20-4136-846e-bba492b6256b'; var geo_isCG = true;

philtab
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down