Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling of Having your First Feedback

+10
twirlwhirl
womba
raynkzt
hangal
criselda
jancis
jrcpadilla
r0ce
Gravian
Emz
14 posters

Go down

Feeling of Having your First Feedback Empty Feeling of Having your First Feedback

Post by Emz Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Today, I have given the chance to help some newbies to gain their first feedbacks...

I have one question thou. How does it feel for you to have your feedback?

In my case, it wasnt so good. My first feedback was worth 2$ and it was 4 stars, and whats more, I was supposed to be paid with 120$

That is the main reason why it took me almost 6 months to try odesk again.

How about you? pls share your answers.
Emz
Emz
PinoyDesk Administrator
PinoyDesk Administrator

https://pinoydesk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feeling of Having your First Feedback Empty Re: Feeling of Having your First Feedback

Post by Gravian Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Ako di ko pa mafeel.. wala pa ko eh.. hehehe.. Very Happy
Gravian
Gravian
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Feeling of Having your First Feedback Empty Re: Feeling of Having your First Feedback

Post by r0ce Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Masaya... dagdag ganda points din yun eh....

I've been working for a couple of months now, but since it was an ongoing job I still don have any feedback...

Receiving one after almost 4 months feels good.
r0ce
r0ce
PinoyDesk Pledge
PinoyDesk Pledge

http://www.mylot.com/mauricel

Back to top Go down

Post by jrcpadilla Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm

it was good!!!

and I enjoyed doing the first job
Very Happy

jrcpadilla
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by jancis Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm

i would speak of what I would probably feel kc i don't have any feedback yet and I haven't been into a job in odesk yet. But if ever I could have my first feedback granting that I put all my effort to do the job, i think that would be something worth of celebrating. :-)

jancis
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by criselda Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 pm

it was great! finally! after months of browsing at oDesk, I finally had the first feedback which hopefully would help me in a major, major way to have more jobs. Smile

criselda
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by hangal Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 pm

hahaha ako Neutral lang kac ala pa akong work eh at feedback Sad

hangal
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by raynkzt Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:27 am

wow! lang masabi ko! Bibilib ka talaga sa sarili mo lalo na kung 5 stars ang rating mo! cheers

raynkzt
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by womba Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

It was great! I felt like I can do anything! She gave me an additional $0.40 and 5 stars feedback for a simple copy & paste job.
womba
womba
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by twirlwhirl Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

ANG SARAP NG FEEEEEEELING! PARANG KAKATAPOS MO LANG UMIHE .. UNG GANUN! 5 STAR FEEDBACK! TAPOS BASTA! cheers lol!
twirlwhirl
twirlwhirl

http://www.twirltech.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by outlaw18 Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 pm

At last nakatanggap na ako ng first feedback... Kahit maliit lang yung sahod at panandalian lang, masayang masaya ako dahil may feedback na rin ako.
outlaw18
outlaw18
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ieatrainbows Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 am

Feeling ko, I'm on the right track and doing something na I know I could be good at. It made me feel great and to strive na magkaroon pa ng madaming magagandang feedbacks. Although, a feedback could be good or bad, wag tayong malungkot na magkaroon ng bad feedback. Think of it as something that would make you a better person/provider. From there, mas galingan pa natin. cheers
ieatrainbows
ieatrainbows
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by msanagustin Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:22 pm

It was a great feeling, ang saya saya ko kc na appreciate nya yung ginawa kong effort Very Happy He gave me an extra 7$ for the great work & extra .56$ sa second job with 5 stars, it was fulfilling talaga. It made me feel like i'm excellent in what i do. Basta keep it up guys, go lang ng go and do our best and never quit. Don't forget to reward yourself in simple ways for every goals that you did. Apir! cheers
msanagustin
msanagustin
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emz Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Nice Ieatrainbow, its true na wag malungkot on having bad feedback.. pero still we dont want that...

BTW, my very first assignment in odesk. i was scammed and had a bad 4 star feedback.. but it doesnt stop on trying again. Very Happy and look at my profile now.. hahaha
Emz
Emz
PinoyDesk Administrator
PinoyDesk Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ieatrainbows Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm

@ Emz I'm sorry na nascam ka. i think, hindi talaga mawawala na ang isang provider makakaexperience ng scam sa odesk. I was also scammed before to the tune of $50. sayang din un diba.. what i did was leave na lang bad feedback kasi wala din naman akong magagawa at warning na din para sa iba.

your profile is looking great btw! hope more projects para sayo at para sa ating lahat na pinoy odeskers Razz
ieatrainbows
ieatrainbows
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by allen_lucas Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Emz wrote:
My first feedback was worth 2$ and it was 4 stars, and whats more, I was supposed to be paid with 120$

anng nangyari dun sa remaining balance mo na dapat binayad sa iyo nung Employer? bakit daw 2$ lang ang binayad sa iyo?
allen_lucas
allen_lucas
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

http://allenlucas.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emz Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

wala.. scam na.. hehehe pangit daw kasi ung gawa ko.. d nya nagustuhan... pero ang siste... hangang ngaun... gamit nya.. Very Happy well charge to exp.
Emz
Emz
PinoyDesk Administrator
PinoyDesk Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by allen_lucas Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

tama ka emz, charge to experience at hayaan mo ng ang karma ang sumingil sa kanya, medyo off topic, ilang days na akong walang natatanggap na reply mula dun sa tao nagpagawa sa akin ng piyesa, sana d ito scam, kase almost 1month ko ng ginagawa yung project niya na music engraving at matatapos na ako.
allen_lucas
allen_lucas
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

http://allenlucas.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum