Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time on Odesk and Pinoy desk...

Go down

First time on Odesk and Pinoy desk... Empty First time on Odesk and Pinoy desk...

Post by sherylvie Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi everyone!

I have known and registered at Odesk.com way back April 2009 but I was not that interested.. not until recently... I became interested at odesk when I finally got paid by paypal just by referring friends on facebook through their Paypal Wishlist application. I then realized that paypal is real and then I asked myself, "why not look for a job online and be paid on paypal?" So there, I remembered Odesk...;-) But unfortunately, I don't have any experience in IT, blog writing, data entry, etc as I am a nurse and not an IT professional... So these past days, i am hooked to computer researching ways on how to gain an experience, develop cover letters, and then eventually land a good job at Odesk. Right now, I am gaining more ideas... Hope that I will bump into someone who will give me hand on learning more about odesk..:-)

sherylvie
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down