Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES

2 posters

Go down

DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Empty DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES

Post by melbz Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 am

Very Happy Hey guys I am a newbie just like you and my first job was given by Emz ( thanks kiddo! )... The next day I got hired for an urgent web research and data entry job, it was fairly easy... Got $15 for it then the same buyer requested a few more listings for additional pay of $9...My first balance was 24.18 in 3 days this is not much but wow it boosted my moral that I can be hired through odesk. The next day I got hired for a $20 job that hasnt started as of now but the assignment begun at odesk. On the 5th day which was yesterday I have 2 interview schedules and today I got another one. I am a believer Cool ODESK IS REALLY OPENING DOORS FOR ME AND IT WILL FOR YOU TOO!!! Don't Lose Hope Newbie!

(Just wanted to share my good fortune and keep you inspired key factor is patience and focus...!)
Laughing bounce
melbz
melbz

Back to top Go down

DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Empty Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES

Post by Emz Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 am

Hehe... nice one mommy melbz! Very Happy Congrats!
Emz
Emz
PinoyDesk Administrator
PinoyDesk Administrator

https://pinoydesk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Empty DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES 2

Post by melbz Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks a million for opening the gates Emz!!! Remember, it was one of my first questions to you...does it actually happen in odesk as a provider? Then you told me "it does let just say when I focused on it I have $$$$...." ( DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Icon_wink you quoted how much you made and then your receivables ...dont worry I ain't telling DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Lol ) and IT GAVE ME HOPE. Now, I am paying it forward, I hope my short story gives hope to other newbies...

So to all of you here I can always be your "mamee melbz" here at pinoydesk and I wish I can always impart something good for all of you, help you by listening and giving advice ( except financial and math HAHAHA) feel free to PM, add me as a friend (here, ym, msn, facebook, twitter) if you need someone to talk to...

PS... Emz hope you can send me a banner or pic I can share at Facebook to direct traffic to your great site! DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Icon_cheers
melbz
melbz

Back to top Go down

DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES Empty Re: DON'T LOSE HOPE NEWBIES

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down