Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes

3 posters

Go down

MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes Empty MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes

Post by ecasanes Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Who are you?

I'm Ernest Oliver C. Casanes. You can just call me Ernest or Ernezt for short. I am from Iligan City, Lanao del Norte, Mindanao, Philippines. Right now, I am still studying and doing some web development project for the compliance of our software engineering subject. I learned about pinoydesk from the main odesk site (odesk.com). I was invited by the pinoydesk administrator Mr. Emmanuel. I am currently working as a school assistant at our State University here in Iligan City. I am currently studying with the course of BS in Information Technology at Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU - IIT). My main intention in joining the group is mainly to have a job that would make myself gain some income for the support of my schooling and also for the fulfillment of buying things that are luxury and most especially the needed ones.

Describe yourself briefly: I am a hardworking student. I challenged myself to accomplish all the given task in less time. By that, I am more productive.

Hoping to be hired later... hehe

-ErNEZT™️-
ecasanes
ecasanes
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes Empty Re: MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes

Post by auggie101 Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

hello pre.. naa pod ko sa iligan ron.. Very Happy
auggie101
auggie101
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes Empty Re: MySelf... Intro of Ernest Oliver Casanes

Post by ecasanes Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:15 pm

ahm.. pde ko nimo marecommend sa odesk...

I link lang cla sa ako profile....

makit.an nila ako portfolio diadto..

http://www.odesk.com/users/Skilled-Data-Entry-Proffesional-and-Intermidiate-Web-Developer_~~534a981658dfabe0?sid=6002&recent=no&tot=2&pos=0#overview
ecasanes
ecasanes
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroky Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Nano daghan man taga iligan diri? Kanus-a paman ta nisikat lolz Smile

Kuroky
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecasanes Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Awp... bag.o pa ni xa mga last month lang....

mas aus dri kung gusto ka dali makakita ug job....

daun... ALL FILIPINO NI NGA SITE....
ecasanes
ecasanes
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down