Pinoydesk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pinoydesk
Pinoydesk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy?

+2
mark_g
Emz
6 posters

Go down

Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy? Empty Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy?

Post by Emz Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am

I am sad the past days cause of unresponsive team. the loneliness was doubled cause yesterday i was scammed by a Filipino. I will not tell the stories anymore.. just beware of Maria Fatima Vellena. she scammed 220$ from me... even thou i helped her before...

This is the 3rd time that this happen to me.. but this was the worst... in terms of finances.

This leaves me wondering... are Filipinos really worth it to be helped? Why do they do bad things to other Filipinos?

I am really losing hopes now... You will not be able to reach me thru ims.. so just send me email at pinoydesk@yahoo.com

Pls tell me.. give me reason on why should i continue to help others.. i am really depressed now.
Emz
Emz
PinoyDesk Administrator
PinoyDesk Administrator

https://pinoydesk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy? Empty Re: Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy?

Post by mark_g Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 am

Hey emz..

You should continue helping other Filipinos, that's the reason why you build this community right, from that experience, you already learned from your mistakes. You should not lose hope, many Filipinos are looking forward for your help, because you're the only one that has the ability to rule this community, look at your feedbacks in odesk, no one has that experience here but you, we need a great community leader like you, Great people are built not with perfectness, but they become great because they learn from their mistakes. The show must go on Emz,

mark_g

Back to top Go down

Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy? Empty Re: Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy?

Post by msanagustin Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Mark was right emz, we need someone like you to help us fellow filipino freelancers to re-unite, Don't lose hope from your bad experiences, take it as one of the challenges to face. Think of it as a lesson to be learn and from there you'll be a wiser and better person.
msanagustin
msanagustin
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ieatrainbows Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 pm

naku, mukhang nasabi ng lahat ni marge at mark.. ang masasabi ko lang, not all are rotten apples. nahaluan lang ng bad ones ung kaing.. keep on helping others and it will return a thousand folds.. siksik, liglig at umaapaw pa bounce
ieatrainbows
ieatrainbows
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Karapat dapat bang 2lungan ang kapwa pinoy? Empty bait mo teh...next time don't give kindness too much...

Post by patrickbarcos Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 pm

mark_g wrote:Hey emz..

You should continue helping other Filipinos, that's the reason why you build this community right, from that experience, you already learned from your mistakes. You should not lose hope, many Filipinos are looking forward for your help, because you're the only one that has the ability to rule this community, look at your feedbacks in odesk, no one has that experience here but you, we need a great community leader like you, Great people are built not with perfectness, but they become great because they learn from their mistakes. The show must go on Emz,

patrickbarcos
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bootsdiaz Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:32 am

Sir Emz,

Wala naman pung guarantee pagtitiwala pati na sa kaibigan, iyong iba nga magkakapatid nagkakanunuan para sa pera...
Sana pu wag pu kaung mawalan ng faith sa kapuwa pinoy, keep on helping others bahala na ang Dios ang gumanti sa inyo.

*woah! tagal na pala neto...

Last edited by bootsdiaz on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updates...)
bootsdiaz
bootsdiaz
Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down